Call us Today: +234-7036-707778

Interview with Xtra Forx Creative Director Prince Ayodeji

Can we meet you?
I am Ayeni Peter Olamilekan Ayodeji, I was born in a border town between Nigeria and Benin Republic. Where I attended Nursery, Primary, and Secondary School before I moved to Ilorin in 2003 to complete my secondary school at Sheik Abdulkadir College Ilorin, after which I attend Bethesda Bible Institute in 2007, I then went on to study Computing at Informatics Institute of Technology.  I worked with Yaliam Press Ltd before I resigned to start up Xtra Forx.
You studied computing, how did you come across design?
I have been designing and creating brands before I went to study Computing. I think it’s a hubby that has turned to a profession. Because I love creative work I have decided to take it to the next level, though I still engage in software engineering and other aspect of computing.
You had a good job in Abuja, why did u decide to resign?
There is difference between job security and job satisfaction. I think I found satisfaction in starting up Xtra Forx though I have to take a hard decision of losing my comfort, guaranteed monthly salary and other benefits of working with a large company like that in Abuja.
I have a vision to provide employment to millions of youth all over the world and to achieve that I have to start somewhere because I believe in this word Small is Beautiful. So I don’t have to be GREAT to start up, but I can start small and become GREAT.
What is XForx all about?
Our philosophy at XForx is ‘There’s a CEO in everyone’ so XForx is basically a solution provider for everybody.
Why did you decided to start XForx in Ilorin and not Abuja or Lagos?
XForx our operation is not restricted to a particular location as we serve clients all over the world. We only choose to make Ilorin our base for operation and we are building our headquarters here by God’s grace.  Our mission is to redefine branding, advertising, design and printing in Kwara State, by creating brands and design of global quality for Kwarans.

How did you come up with the name XForx?
Laughing! The Inspiration came while we were at the police station about five years ago, I and Damilare the Business Development manager since every young man with a laptop is a suspect to our Police.  We believe no change can occur without a force according to Isaac Newton law of motion. And if you are a science student you will understand what escape velocity is. So if you want to launch a rocket into the moon you need some extra force to pass the earth’s gravity that is where the word Extra Force came from. So if you want to launch your business above all competitors and stay on top of your niche you need Xtra Forx (XForx for short).
XForx was officially unveiled 3 months ago, how has been the progress?
We can only give all the glory to God, because He has been our CEO. And the entire team members are doing a great job. For the past three month all I can say is that our clients have been smiling.
 What makes XForx different from every other design or branding company?
I will say that it’s our unique approach to each project we do.
What have been XForx' major challenge since start up?
Apart from the general challenges that a new company faces in our part of the world which if you reside in Nigeria should know, I will say making some of our new clients understand what a professional design and brand is and paying for them have been a major challenge. And that is why we have setup a programme to train entrepreneurs and even the general public on Branding and Beyond Branding.
Where do you see XForx in the next five years?
By His grace we should have XForx in UK, Ghana, USA and some other part of the world. Our school of Creative Technology and state-of-the-art Studio in Ilorin.
Can you tell us something people don't know about you?
I have never written JAMB EXAM before.
When you are not designing what do you do?
Hmmm! I read Christian Literatures, Art and Design Magazine and I watch bestseller films; and I like spending time with friends, even though the computer will be around me somehow. I think when am not designing am actually sleeping. 
Seeing some of your blogs, groups and page are you a motivational speaker?
Depend on your definition of a motivational speaker. I am a normal guy that faces every single problem people and especially youth face out there. So I only teach what I have experienced and proved.  I don’t go around telling people sweet lies on how they can become a billionaire and live a failure proved life. I teach more of bitter truth on how you can be a success in the midst of failure that is real.
Presently I teach and write on four major topics, which link to each other. Take a Bold Step, Business Innovation and Development, Academic Excellent, and Beyond Branding. If you want me to teach on any of this topics you can hook me up at www.facebook.com/ayenicology.
Word for upcoming entrepreneurs?
You don’t have to be great to start up, but you can start up small and become great. At XForx we are always there to make your start up interesting and easy.
Message to fans and clients
XForx appreciate your support as we continue in the art of creating your imaginations.

0 comments:

About

Xforx Studios generally referred to as XForx is an innovative company that has identified the need for increased quality, reduced service times and overall improvement in operational efficiency which has become imperative for businesses and governments and we are strategically poised to fill that gap. At XForx, we specialize in the creative provision of Visual Communication and Interactive Media Services.

Contact Details

Email xtraforx@gmail.com ayenicology@gmail.com Phone +2347036707778